Tuesday 27 July 2010

Calling all budding tandem cyclists - 3rd August in Peterborough

Hopefully I will be joined on the route near Peterborough by Graham Hicks (see http://www.justgiving.com/cyclechallengel2p/ for more details on this amazing man) on his tandem bike. However, for Graham to be able to join me he will need to find someone to 'pilot' his tandem (I don't know what the official term is for the person at the front of a tandem). Graham tells me the person doesn't need to have ridden a tandem before but it would help if they are generally fit.

I am due to be cycling into Peterborough on Tuesday 3rd August, so if you would be interested in joining us then please post a comment on this blog page and I will aim to get back to you when I can (internet access best described as 'periodic' so far in Scotland!!!).

I am hoping that the wonderful Helen Gosnell (former LEJOG cycle buddy) will also be joining me in Peterborough, but it sounds like her bike Jet is on the sick list (AGHHHHH NO!!!). Mind you, I saw the time Helen completed a triathlon in so maybe it would be good for me if she was cycling on a slower bike... go go Gosnell. Will give you a buzz soon Helen to catch up and see how plans are coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment